Can you believe we’re already a week into December? It seems to be flying by so far with a million things to do. I’m very proud of myself for being *mostly* done with my Christmas shopping, just a few picky people left to deal with. I’m headed to a few Christmas Markets this weekend so hopefully I’ll find some amazing gifts there and be done! In case you’re still stuck looking for ideas I thought I’d add in some gift giving suggestions of my own, particularly if there’s a pregnant woman in your life.
I’ve joined a Friday Favourites link up this week, head on over to Life in Leggings to see other Friday Favourites posts.
- David’s Tea Holiday Tea Wreath Just because we pregnant girls can’t have a glass of holiday champagne doesn’t mean we can’t have a festive drink of our own. This holiday flavour tea set is a fun idea, I mean who wouldn’t want a cup of Candy Cane Crush or Caramel Shortbread.
- Nest Holiday Reed Diffuser I’m not a big fan of strong perfumes or strong smelling candles, particularly florals. However I love Christmas scented ones, pine, balsam, fir, firewood, any of those wintery scents will always get me. I tend to like room diffusers as I don’t necessarily want to always be burning a candle. I really should get one of those essential oil diffusers, do they make Christmas scented versions of those oils?
- Gabriela Tassel Fringe Earrings Being pregnant means my interest in buying clothes has dimished, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still want to look cute. Accessories are a fun way to do that, while not having to worry if they’ll still fit in a few months time!
- Herbivore Botanicals CALM Soaking Salts I love taking baths and I think every pregnant girl likes rest and relaxation. You have to be a bit careful about overheating during pregnancy, but as long you keep the temperature down baths are good to go.
- Indigo Rory Rib Hat I’ve been seeing cute pompom hats everywhere this winter and now I want to rock the style.
- Matt & Nat Connolly Loom Wallet Again with the accessories, I know. I can’t help it, it’s been an automatic reaction to a lack of clothes shopping. This wallet is super cute, combining good storage with a sleek, slim design.
- Origins Mini Mask Kit Back to the pampering, Origins is a great natural brand, a great thing during pregnancy. While you’re relaxing back in the bath you can pop on one of these lovely masks.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Bath Soak I keep seeing this product on gift ideas lists. I can’t say I’ve ever tried a bath milk powder but this product looks really cool. Apparently it’s hydrating and softening, nothing wrong with that.
- Wilfred Free Barten Mitten Cute accessories that are also warm and toasty are a must for surviving winter. They’re also made with vegan suede for any animal lovers out there weary of animal products in their clothing.
- Ouai Essentials Kit Jen Atkin seems like the hot new hair stylist these days. She started out as a stylist for the Kardashians, and looks like she’s another Kardashian sister, but now she’s launched her own brand. The brand is going for a cool unstyled french girl look. Products that don’t require hours of blow drying and styling? I’m in.
- David’s Tea 8 Nights of Tea Another fun holiday themed tea set, but this one contains only caffeine free teas. Caffeine free doesn’t mean compromise though with flavours like Carrot Cupcake and The Glow. It’s important to not go overboard on caffeine during pregnancy so herbal tea is a great alternative beverage.
If you like Holiday Gift Guides as much as I do, here are some from my favourite blogs.